Friday 16 September 2016

reflection week 8 term 3

Big day out

On Thursday September the 15th we went on a big day out we went to the movies and we watched Pete's dragon. There were two rooms I was in room one at the end of the movie there were a lot of people crying. 


Next we went to the Recreation Center, when we got there we got split in to eight groups. I was in group 4 the first game that we played  was foot ball. I was the only one in my group to score a goal then we went to cricket our group won by 6 points it was pretty close.

The last place we went to was the swimming pool when we got there we had to eat lunch first. When I got in the pool my graze started to hurt. But when I got on the hydro slide it stared to stop hurting the rest of the time I just played with my friends. When we were finished we had to walk back to school.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.