Monday 7 May 2018

Descriptive writing

this week we had to write a descriptive peace off writing it was hard to to think of descriptive writing i add photo

 I Feel the Freezing cold wind breathing on my face. You can see the sunshine peering  through the trees with ease. I Taste the fresh snow falling from the sky like rain. I see the snow covering the field like a thick blanket cosy and warm . I see the dark bear trees surrounding the field like a wall.

I see the fog Swooping in like a storm of lighting you see it’s a typical winter day.
                                                By Levi

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Levi,
    Thanks for sharing your descriptive writing piece. You have described a VERY cold winters day and as I read your story it makes me shiver! That must mean you have described the cold day really well. I can almost feel the freezing cold wind on my face. I am lucky that where I live in Northland we don't have many super cold days and never any snow! Do you ever have snow in Greymouth or have you been to the snow?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania for the comment i realy love it

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.